Wednesday, May 28, 2008

(o)(o)(o) Cephalopodia (o)(o)(o)

I am loving the (o)(o)(o), which Etsy seller OctopusME uses extensively. I'm going to start signing my emails that way. Tentacles and suckers.
Oh, how I heart octopi. So for today's post I thought I would share some of OctopusME's jewelry - cast from real octopi (but none were harmed in the making :)




Flikr photos from the cephalopod pool.


Interesting clothes from Octopi.



Note the neck adornment...

Something about the colors...: Henrik Vibskov.



Quasi-apocalyptic fashion from ICELANDIC company
Spaksmannsspjarir.





Love this designer: Thurley from Australia. You can find her designs at Net-a-porter or Elizabeth Charles.



Just when you thought we were done with crochet, Anthro has to be all clever and creative with these crocheted food covers:



Bye. I'm off to crochet! :)

No comments: