Friday, July 11, 2008

Cold Hands, Warm Heart

Story of my life. Of my life!! D can attest to the poorness of the circulation in my extremities, as he often (very reluctantly) acts as a warmer-upper. But there is a solution. Electricwig very presciently created just the series for me: Keeping Warm. This collection includes, but is not limited to:

A "mouse hand warmer" for warming the poor hand that has to stick out of the blanket and work the mouse.


A rug slipper. Slip those frozen toesies into the felty folds of warmth and be glad.


That's not all this talented designer does. What lured me to the site in the first place: Crocheted lampshades. I'm telling you - this blog is your go-to for ALL things crochet. If you can think it, people, you can crochet it. Amen!



Speaking of fun lights: "footballers" from rainer spehl.




CIAO! Ooh - and a lovely Dwell photo:

No comments: