Wednesday, August 13, 2008

You are going to love this!



Obviously. Otherwise, why are you here? I still want to talk to you about Web 2.0 but right now that requires more concentration than I can muster so we'll keep putting that off, although there is some major juicyness there.
In other news, there is really nothing to say. EXCEPT for I think we need a New Mexico Arts and Design Blog! Who agrees? I'm coming home Sept. 17 - 30, so we need to discuss. Obviously, it would be great if someone who actually resides in NM could keep their finger on the pulse of NM design...hmmm....someone with connections...HMMM...
Anyhoo, some fabulously existential nostalgic photography from Wendy Bevan for you today:






So polaroidy and vintage-y! I feel the years melting away!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Gosh. Who lives in NM? ;-)