Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Awarded but not thwarded



Wow! My first blog awards! (To the right there) Thanks gajillions to Sweet Paul who truly is very sweet for honoring me with these awards.

Sweet Paul has the most amazing food blog with absolutely gorg photos. One of my favorite posts of his to date was about beets - see his photo above.

Having Polish roots, beets are very near and dear to my heart (although if my parents are reading this, they are probably shaking their heads in disbelief because I did turn my nose up at borsch for the longest time - I don't anymore!).

Now who to give these A-wards to?
Here is THE LIST:

This lovely individual supported me during my early blogging days (um, not so long ago) with both his hilarious, fabulous blog and his kind comments on mine. Mr. Beefy, the interweb would do well with more like you. One of the things that cracks me up the most is when Beefy critiques the new Anthro catalog. He's always totally on point.

Next we have two blogs who never fail to wow me with their posts. Back when I was discovering the world of fashion (again, not too long ago) Neon Polish (D actually found this blog!) introduced me to Marni. This blog is just plain cool with lots of amazing finds.
And same goes for Fly. This blog has a very cohesive beautiful design and a great feature is the Fly Girl of the Week posts where ordinary women doing extraordinary things are featured. Consistently fantastic posts.

Okay, this is taking for EVER. Why don't we do it this way? I have 9 blogs total I want to honor. Let's leave you with these three today, and for the next two posts we'll also do three. My haaa-aands huu-uurt. Wa. BTW - rules are give these awards to five fab blogs. Since I got two awards, I am doing more blogs. :)

Onto the House of Boing. First of all, what a great name. Second of all, what great fashion:





1 comment:

Uncle Beefy said...

Miss Celestyna! THANKS SO MUCH! This was really sweet of you and I do truly appreciate the love :) Have a lovely weekend...you helped make mine! :)

(Isn't Paul the greatest?!)