Wednesday, October 1, 2008

who wants to see where I'm getting married?!

Well, it's not just the place I'm getting married. Make no mistake, it's not one of those wedding venues for hire. This is my favorite place in the world, where I spent my summers as a kid and then a teenager and then where D and I hung out when he lived nearby. I did a lot of growing up here. I never did learn how to dive, though.

Anyhoo, onto the pictures. Geez, you people are very visual.

First, the land:









And now the buildings:
Ceremony:


Dinner:


Dancing:


This place is called Ghost Ranch.
Thanks to my father, Celestyn Brozek, for taking the most beautiful of the above photos.

2 comments:

Celestyna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celestyna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.