Friday, November 7, 2008

When Fashion Meets Architecture









For a "brief" (2 yrs) while there, I though I was going to be an architect. It wasn't for me, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate it. Granted, the below photos are more interior design, but still. I thought that in addition to seeing the Marni SS09 collection, it would be fun to see some of the boutiques, all designed by UK based Sybarite.

{Sydney, above.}
{Aoyama, above.}
{Aoyama, above.}
{Aoyama, above.}
{Madrid, above.}
{Madrid, above.}

Marni has got the lock on style, thas for sures.

Happy Friday. Don't play too hard. :)

{Images from Sybarite and style.com}

2 comments:

MadSilence said...

Sybarite certainly lives up to its name: A person devoted to pleasure and luxury; a voluptuary. Delightful site.

As for the shoes, I spent last Saturday in NYC's Chelsea district, visiting art galleries & people watching with friends. What fashions! What shoes! :-)

~MadSilence

Anonymous said...

wait a minute, those shoes are too hot.

http://flygirls.typepad.com/