Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Amazing jewelry

Who makes my jewelry these days? Yoola, that's who. Seriously, I have like 5 pairs of earrings from her shop and they go with EVERYTHING and are so beautiful and light and SO WELL MADE. I have tried crocheting wire. It looks like a big scribble. It takes me ten minutes to make one little crooked loop. But look:





Yoola makes amazing things! Pomagranates, beads, earrings, lamps! And look how perfectly they are crocheted. I also got the ring from her store and it looks like a little golden scarf for my finger. So gorgeous and delicate. Plus she is always updating with new designs and colors so go take a look!

5 comments:

YooLa said...

You are definitely me sweetest client.... thank you for your warm support and kind words, i think I'm going to adopt your description of the ring I made for you - "a scarf for a finger".....

Jan said...

Hello
I too posted Yoola's work this week.
I don't think people realise how difficult this medium is.
Oh well - at least one person is with me on this!

jony said...

Fashion Alife shoes,Cheap Alife men high top shoes,Alife women high top shoes,Alife men low shoes,welcome to visite our website:
http://www.2008-shoes.com/Wholesale-alife-shoes-alife-high-top-men-shoes_c2427

http://www.nikesneaker.cc/alife-women-high-top-shoes-c-150_154.html?page=2&sort=0&zenid=rub54fb1lsikfrcleovcu0h2e2

Moncler Giacche said...

Many ship-brokers act also as Moncler Giacche insurancebrokers, in which capacity they procure underwriters to policies of insurance, adjusting with the latter the various conditions under which they engage to take the risk, and Moncler abbigliamento recoverings the sums for which they are responsible in the event of loss. [insurance. Policy.] Moncler presa For an account of the duties of bill-brokers and stock-brokers, see the heads Exchange and Funds respectively.Persons who deal in old household furniture are Moncler cappotti also called brokers, though their occupation bears no analogy to that of any of the commercial agents above mentioned.

medusa said...

Hello
I don't think people realise how difficult this medium is.